Freestanding, street facing & within a 10-minute walk to Toongabbie Station, this beautifully presented 2-bedroom villa is sure to impress.
Perfectly positioned at the end of the complex, buyers will appreciate the direct driveway access to the lock-up garage with internal & backyard access. Feature packed & offering bundles of convenience, buyers will enjoy;
- 2 Large bedrooms with built ins & ceiling fans
- Large gas kitchen with stone benches
- Spacious air-conditioned living + dining
- Neat main bathroom & SECOND TOILET
- Timber laminate floor throughout
- Sun-drenched rear & side courtyard, perfect for entertaining
- Garage with internal access & laundry
- NBN Ready
- Toongabbie West Primary & Pendle Hill High School Catchment
- Small, friendly complex of 14, with majority owner occupiers
- 800m to Toongabbie Station
- 1km to Portico Plaza
- Less than an hour commute to Sydney CBD
Whether looking for your first home, the perfect downsizer or adding another property to your investment portfolio, you'll appreciate the charm & character of this heritage-style build which elevates this villa into a class of its own.
Andrew Tour – 0404 032 317
Nick Bardon – 0409 900 237
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.