Elders Real Estate Toongabbie has been managing our clients’ valuable property assets for more than 20 years. We have a tight cohesive team of dedicated professionals – to ensure that we always exceed client expectations.
All in all, the portfolio we manage which is mainly residential properties is worth upwards of $250 million dollars. That’s a fairly sizeable portfolio entrusted to us.
We represent a broad range of properties mainly between Parramatta, Hills District and Blacktown, from large family homes to smaller granny flats. Our team adopts a highly systematic, yet personalised approach, to their business. This, coupled with considerable industry knowledge and local expertise ensure both our tenants and landlords receive excellent service from our team.
As your Property Investment Manager, we want to ensure that you obtain the maximum yield possible from your property, yet we appreciate that the process should be one that is managed for you. We provide regular feedback to you and at all stages you are kept fully informed as to how your significant investment is performing.
Our processes and administration of your property from tenant selection, attending to repairs, financial reporting, right through to tenant disputes if required, is completely transparent to you. Again, we have significant experience in managing each of these areas, all with the aim of helping your get the most from your investment.
We’d love to help you in any area that you may need assistance. Please take a look around our website for more information about our services, or have a chat to one of our team who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our team offers commitment, stability and many years experience working for our property investors.
Elders Real Estate Toongabbie guarantee to provide you with the best possible service in the management of your investment property.
- We guarantee our service.
- Your property will be listed on our ‘Rental List’ within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant.
- A colour photograph will be taken and placed in our prominent rental window display.
- Your property will be listed on our internet sites within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant. The upload to the portal sites realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, homehound.com.au, myhome.com.au and rent.com.au occurs overnight.
- A signboard will be erected at your property, if authorised.
- We will access our existing prospective Tenant database and arrange inspections by Tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location.
- Regular contact will be made throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective Tenants about your property.
- We will present to the Landlord all Applications obtained from prospective Tenants.
- We will conduct thorough checks on Tenants applying for your property as permitted by law, to ensure that to the best of our knowledge the information given to us is accurate and that the Tenant will fulfil all obligations as per the Tenancy Agreement.
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external inspection of your property after 3 months and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection. We will then conduct inspections on a 6 monthly basis.
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the Management Agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements which will keep your property in a condition which will assist it to retain its optimum market value.
- On a daily basis, we will conduct rent arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
Should we fail to perform in any of the above areas, we invite you to register your complaint in writing. If the complaint is not acted upon and rectified within 5 days after receipt of your letter, you have the option to cancel our Agency agreement as per your Management Agreement (Item 4). If this occurs within the first three months of the management we will refund all the management fees charged.
177 testimonials found