Introducing to 25/8-12 Linden St, Toongabbie a perfectly designed 2 bedroom unit a short walk from Toongabbie station, shops and parks. The two large bedrooms are positioned at the rear of the home to maximize natural light and both are fitted with built-in-robes allowing for ample storage.
Other features include:
- Split system A/C to the lounge
- An internal laundry and dishwasher
- Stone benchtops and gas cooking
- Single car space and storage space
- Main bedroom with and ensuite
- Built-in-robes and balcony to both bedrooms
- Quiet yet conveniently close to Toongabbie station, shops and schools.
If you're an owner occupier or first home buyer wanting a convenient, cosmopolitan lifestyle or an investor wanting to enjoy a profitable rental income then you will find it hard to come by a better offering than this #makeityours
Council Rates: $300.00 Approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $172.00 Approx. per quarter
Strata Levies: $680.00 Approx. per quarter
Internal Area: 94m2 (Inc Balcony)
Total Unit Area: 110sqm
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.