Perfectly maintained by the original owner, this impressive brick veneer home offers plenty to please the most discerning buyer. Luxuriate in the vast living area, take time out and relax in the entertaining areas or just enjoy the convenient and quality lifestyle available.
* 3 generous size bedrooms.
* Home office or potential 4th bedroom.
* Formal lounge with air-conditioning and built-in-bookcase.
* Family room with vaulted ceilings and fan.
* Gas kitchen with adjoining dining area.
* Original bathroom plus 2nd toilet.
* Plantation shutters and utility room.
* Landscaped gardens, incorporating a large entertaining pergola, garden shed and rainwater tank, decorated with mango and mandarin trees.
* Security gate access to the carport and single garage.
Nestled in what is known as one of the best streets of the area, conveniently close to schools and transport options completes this fantastic residence that lends itself to your own personal improvements or an ideal place to build your future dream home.
Council Rates: $380.00per quarter
Water Rates: $147.00 per quarter
Land Size: 556.4sqm
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.