Calling all first home buyers, commuters & investors. Don’t lift a finger, the current owner has ensured a smooth transition for buyers as this property features new timber floors & paint throughout. Here is the perfect opportunity for you to enter the market or add an ideal property in the heart of Pendle Hill to your growing portfolio.
Perfect for those who want single level, step free living, this 2 bedroom home with 119m2 on title features a location second to none, you will never run out of groceries or miss a train again with a 2 min walk (150m) to Woolworths Metro & 4 min walk (280m) to Pendle Hill Station.
Some notable features include;
- Girraween Public School Catchment
- Potential rental return: $395pw
- 2 Bedrooms with built ins + both with balcony access
- Kitchen featuring plenty of storage
- New floating timber floors & fresh paint throughout
- 2 Balconies letting in plenty of natural light
- Large master with full length built in
- Spacious bathroom with shower & bath + new vanity
- Internal laundry
- 119m2 on title (102m2 internal + balconies & 17m2 car space)
- Woolworths Metro (150m)
- Pendle Hill Train Station (280m)
Council - $296.00 pq
Water- $150.99 pq
Stata - $627.25 pq
Andrew Tour – 0404 032 317
Marko Miletic– 0414 204 034
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.