An ideal home for people that value light and privacy and immaculately maintained by the original owner, this residence will leave a lasting impression with its neat interiors and large outdoor areas providing the perfect haven for relaxed living.
• 2 generous bedrooms with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
• Lounge room with fireplace, ceiling fan and air-conditioning.
• Separate dining room plus a sunroom.
• Original yet impeccable kitchen, renovated bathroom.
• Large front verandah ideal for entertaining.
• Manicured gardens surround the home incorporating a carport and garden shed.
So much future potential to add your own personal touch or the perfect site to build your dream home (subject to council approval) is only enhanced by the highly sought after locale within walking distance to Ermington West Public School, local shopping and transport options.
Council Rates = $400.00 per quarter approximately
Water Rates = $148.00 per quarter
Land Size = 575.4sqm
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.