Introducing 24 Calaby Street, a brand-new freestanding home in a convenient and sought-after location. This modern masterpiece is surrounded by a fully fenced & manicured garden to ensure safety, comfort and peace of mind for a growing family.
As you enter the home it immediately becomes apparent the flexibility on offer with the practical floorplan providing a second living area or fifth bedroom. The full bathroom on the ground complements this smart layout and ensure possible in-law accommodation. The open plan kitchen leads past the dining area and light filled lounge towards the undercover alfresco, offering the perfect place to entertain family and friends.
The abundance of natural light, seamless flow and quality finishes reinforce why this home is one to consider.
- Crisp and ultra-modern interiors feature high-end inclusions.
- 4 generous size bedrooms, 3 with built-in-robes and main with walk-in-robe, ensuite.
- Private balconies to main and second bedroom.
- Separate downstairs rumpus room or fifth bedroom.
- Generous open design with bright living and dining areas.
- A covered alfresco with a gas outlet and fully fenced grassed garden.
- Deluxe main bathroom upstairs and 3rd bathroom downstairs.
- Exquisite gas kitchen with high quality gas appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
- Auto lock-up garage with internal access.
- Ducted Air conditioning, gas heating and cooking, roller blinds and much more!
Brand new, detached and built to last, this one is waiting for you to #makeityours!
Toongabbie Train Station: 1.3km approx.
Portico Shopping Centre: 2.1km approx.
Parramatta CBD: 6.2km approx.
Toongabbie West Public: 750m approx.
Pendle Hill High: 850m approx.
Toongabbie Public: 700m approx.
Binalong Park: 400m approx.
Council Rates: $330pq approx.
Water Rates: $170pq approx.
Land Size: 304.9m2 approx.
For a copy of the contract of sale or a summary of the property please contact Brad Panayiotou on 0432 578 968.
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.