Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us
Elders Real Estate Toongabbie has been managing our clients’ valuable property assets for more than 20 years. We have a tight cohesive team of dedicated professionals - to ensure that we always exceed client expectations.
All in all, the portfolio we manage which is mainly residential properties is worth upwards of $250 million dollars. That's a fairly sizeable portfolio entrusted to us.
We represent a broad range of properties mainly between Parramatta, Hills District and Blacktown, from large family homes to smaller granny flats. Our team adopts a highly systematic, yet personalised approach, to their business. This, coupled with considerable industry knowledge and local expertise ensure both our tenants and landlords receive excellent service from our team.
As your Property Investment Manager, we want to ensure that you obtain the maximum yield possible from your property, yet we appreciate that the process should be one that is managed for you. We provide regular feedback to you and at all stages you are kept fully informed as to how your significant investment is performing.
Our processes and administration of your property from tenant selection, attending to repairs, financial reporting, right through to tenant disputes if required, is completely transparent to you. Again, we have significant experience in managing each of these areas, all with the aim of helping your get the most from your investment.
We’d love to help you in any area that you may need assistance. Please take a look around our website for more information about our services, or have a chat to one of our team who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our team offers commitment, stability and many years experience working for our property investors.
Elders Real Estate Toongabbie guarantee to provide you with the best possible service in the management of your investment property.
- We guarantee our service.
- Your property will be listed on our ‘Rental List’ within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant.
- A colour photograph will be taken and placed in our prominent rental window display.
- Your property will be listed on our internet sites within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant. The upload to the portal sites realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, homehound.com.au, myhome.com.au and rent.com.au occurs overnight.
- A signboard will be erected at your property, if authorised.
- We will access our existing prospective Tenant database and arrange inspections by Tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location.
- Regular contact will be made throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective Tenants about your property.
- We will present to the Landlord all Applications obtained from prospective Tenants.
- We will conduct thorough checks on Tenants applying for your property as permitted by law, to ensure that to the best of our knowledge the information given to us is accurate and that the Tenant will fulfil all obligations as per the Tenancy Agreement.
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external inspection of your property after 3 months and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection. We will then conduct inspections on a 6 monthly basis.
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the Management Agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements which will keep your property in a condition which will assist it to retain its optimum market value.
- On a daily basis, we will conduct rent arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
Should we fail to perform in any of the above areas, we invite you to register your complaint in writing. If the complaint is not acted upon and rectified within 5 days after receipt of your letter, you have the option to cancel our Agency agreement as per your Management Agreement (Item 4). If this occurs within the first three months of the management we will refund all the management fees charged.
Targo Road, Toongabbie
As a tenant, I have received fantastic support right from the time of signing the lease, issues pertaining to maintaining the property, and lastly, handover of the property. I have mostly been in contact with Julie Collins. Can I say, Julie is such a pleasure to deal with. She is so professional, so helpful and was always on top of the job at hand. I appreciated the follow ups from all your staff with regard to repairs to be done on the property. Thank you for the full bond and the extra rent paid by me which Julie organised.
Once again, I thank you and all your staff for all the assistance given to me and for your professionalism - this is something I have always been talking about to my family and friends. I wish you and your staff the very best!
Wentworth Avenue, Toongabbie
On a personal note, Julie has superior written and verbal communication skills. She gets along extremely well with her clients and also introduced me to Financial Planner which once again has been absolutely helpful. She is solution-oriented person, a motivating team leader and she also worked effectively as a team member to help us find a new unit. We found her extremely valuable. Being a team leader myself, I value such professionals and truly believe she deserves a recommendation
16 Emerald Road Seven Hills
Being in the client services area myself I know this would be something that each member would be very proud to have earned. Please pass on my congratulations and appreciation to the team, particularly those who have looked after our property. Kind regards,
6 Lamonerie Street Toongabbie
20 Ravel Street Seven Hills
We had never rented out a house before, but Julie was quick to give us an extensive run down on the way things worked and what we needed to do. She has happy to answer the most trivial questions, and her wealth of experience was evident in how easy the whole process became.
We have been pleased with the way that Julie has managed our property. Monthly statements and other correspondence have always been forwarded to us in a timely manner and queries have been managed promptly. Julie has always been but a phone call away, and has even been able to help us out well after hours when required, always pleasant and professional. After a couple of years, we recently decided to sell our house.
Again, we had never done this before and were concerned given that we were going to be selling with a tenant in place. Again, Julie was able to help up through the process and I often forget the huge task we've just been through, it has been made so easy.
I have no hesitation in recommending Julie to others, in fact despite the fact that we have now moved out of Sydney, I will be keeping their business card to pass on to friends and family.
It has been an absolute pleasure having Julie as our property manager. Yours sincerely
2 Cook Street Baulkham Hills
Huge thanks, and forward this onto anyone, I'll happily put my name down to endorse Elders Toongabbie. Any further questions please feel free to contact us. Thanking you,
20 Cooper Street Blacktown
Prior to settlement we contacted at least eight real estate agencies in the Western Sydney area making enquiries regarding property management fees and services.
We contacted Elders Real Estate Toongabbie and spoke to Julie Collins to manage our property as we were immediately impressed by the professional service and communication skills provided by Julie and felt that she would be able to find us a suitable tenant in a timely manner.
We are writing this letter in appreciation of the high quality and standard of service provided by Julie.
Whilst liasing with Julie we have found her to be very pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable to deal with. Julie has always returned our calls in a prompt manner and has provided us with valuable advice.
Julie has always displayed the utmost professionalism and has at all times made us feel very confident in her ability to perform her duties to a high standard and to hence achieve the desired outcome successfully and smoothly.
We have found nothing has ever been a problem for Julie, and without fail we have always been updated and informed of any new developments regarding prospective tenants for our property.
We were extremely pleased in the way that Julie advertised our property. The write -up for the property was fantastic.
We were delighted when the property was leased to suitable tenants in less than two weeks. We have three other investment properties in NSW all managed by Property Managers. The level of service provided by these agencies does not compare to the standard of service, efficiency and professionalism provided by Julie.
We hope to continue investing in the future and due to Julie's efficient and professional service, we will without doubt continue our business with Elders Real Estate Toongabbie. We have found Julie to be a sincere and genuine person who has increased our knowledge as landlords.
As a result, we will also be recommending our friends and colleagues to bring there business to Elders Real Estate Toongabbie.
I thank all of you for the kind support I have received over the last year that I have been a client of yours and wish you all well, and a special thanks to Julie for personally taking care of myself and my tenancy. Kind Regards,
12 Best Road Seven Hills
After only one month on the market the house has now been sold and achieved a good result. I am very impressed with the professionalism of the sales team, in particular Nick Bardon who managed the sale of the property.
Nick has been very courteous, dedicated and reliable. I would highly recommend Elders Real Estate if you are looking to lease a property or sell.
Thank you to the team at Elders and all the best for the future.